Friday 22 May 2015

Bhuichalo Aayo!! Part: End

The earthquake and all its baggage brought about a lot of changes in Nepal, including this blog. What was supposed to be a lighthearted crack at all things I could poke fun at almost turned into a series of serious posts on the nature of life with important lessons on humanity and/or the lack thereof, aid politics, and what I refer to as 'the Hero complex' (or maybe the 'social media hero complex' would be more fitting). Thankfully, the EQ hangover has receded, taking away its side effects of potentially quality of life threatening somber contemplations. I'll leave that task of self analysis and pseudo critical thinking to others who are better temperamented. I'm busy trying to find better ways to pass my time.

Well, we did learn in school that every cloud has a silver lining. As an apology to my non existent followers, here's a collection of EQ humour stolen from the Internet. What's life if you can't laugh at it, huh?






I like where he's going with this





It was stuff like this that fanned the #GoBackIndianMedia fiasco,

 


Giving rise to other gems like these
 
 





But this guy doesn't get it. I've blocked his @handle so you can't follow him

 And here's another keeper, I'd follow his @twitter if I could be bothered.

 


So everybody, be safe and hold tight. This too shall pass, and we'll laugh another day.




No comments:

Post a Comment